Glacier Porter recipe
Recipe copyright (C)2006 Forrest Cook
Brewed 12/23/2006, Bottled 1/14/2007, Size 7 Gallons
Comments: A very nice porter, relatively light constitution. Named
after the glaciers that formed in our street during the incredible
series of Colorado front range 2006/2007 winter storms.
- 1.5 KG Munton's hopped amber malt extract
- 2.5 Lbs bulk extra light dried malt extract
- 2 cups coarsely ground chocolate malt
- 2 cups loose-pack home-grown (variety unknown) hops from 2006
- 1 pack John Bull special dried yeast
- 3/4 cup corn suger added at bottling time
to the Microburst Brewery Homebrew Beer Recipes page.